Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jus came back from johor.
Dad and i, together with his friends went jb to shop, eat and enjoy.
I bought so many stuffs that i could barely carry it home.

While dad and his friends are having lunch at New Lucky seAfood restaurant, i went for back massage- 30mins(RM 36). They said it was quite cheap for that price. If you convert it to sp dollars, it would definately be much cheaper. However, i could get a cheaper price in sp as well. The person who massage my neck is quite experienced. He said that my backbone has got some hump which is like this since i was young and would affect me when i grow up. The effects: sore back and neck. Indeed it's true... i have this hump when i was having check-up in p5 and p6. I jus hope it gets better over the yrs but it jus worsen.

The lunch was sumptious. Dad would always order alot of food even when there are only a few of us. He ordered the steamed giant grouper, braised fish lips, steamed chicken and stir-fried dou miao. Everything was delicious but the chicken was worth mentioning.We paid around RM 200 FOR all these.

Tired... we finally reached home and bad news is that dad received a phone call and rushed out. I was curious and asked him Why was he in a hurry. Nabey!!! the slut from china came to sp and demand dad to return her the laptop. I wonder y she has got so much money to come to sp as she kept ''borrowing'' $ from dad. I knew.... the $ would not be returned. I wish she would just go and die!

No comments: