Friday, November 27, 2009















Fri is fresh fish day so it's the day dat i went buy fish from supermarket.
I had to stock up my fridge as im leaving for holiday for a wk.
It's exactly a week to go. Im afraid that i would not get used to the weather and food there. The weather there is freezing cold and snowing(- 12 degrees). The food there is oily plus spicy. I wonder if i could stand it. I had to bring some food over.

I had my brunch @ Toast. The auntie who prepare my sandwich is quite rude. I speak to her nicely but she replied rudely and unwilling. The worst, she showed a black and sulky face. I hate people who show me this kind of attitude.

I ordered a grilled veggie sandwich on multigrain bread and a side rocket salad. Total cost :$11 .
The bread is spread with hummus spread and grilled veggies(eggplants, onions and peppers). There were too much onions and they were not well- marinated. The bread is then toasted and cut into half. I find this sandwich a little too simple and anyone can make this at home. I would think that the grilled veggie sandwich @ b bakery would fare better.

The svc here needs some improvement.

No comments: