Tuesday, October 27, 2009







O levels maths papaer later
Yet im here blogging.
Wish myself luck.

I wanted to have lunch at galbiati when i reach there, it was closed.
I realised that they are open from mon- sun except tue.
What a conincidence! Sheer luck?
Thus i walk past an organic store: Sunny choice.
I went in to have a look. Oh there are selling organic stuffs and some food as well.
They have brown rice set, sandwiches and desserts.

I ordered a salad with grilled eggplants. The salad was prepared on the spot. There were sliced cabbage, carrots, turnip, bean sprouts, wolfberries, cashnew nuts and my grilled eggplants. It was serving in an olive-vinegrtte dressing. They sprout the bean sprouts on their own thus u can even see the green beans on the sprout itself.

Svc here is friendly but the place is rather quiet and wonder how they are going to sustain their biz.

O levels maths paper 1 jus finish. It was relatively quite ok. Jus a bit of calculations here n there. I hate prism! There's two qns on prism n i left it blank. I hope there would not be any more prism diagram in tmr's paper!

No comments: