Monday, October 26, 2009



It's finally the o levels maths paper tmr
Im ready to take it!
Im gonna score for it.
I asked mr yeo jus nw, he told me based on his experience, i would get probably a B4 OR a B3. If i really get a b4, i would jump for joy and treat him. Never ever in my sec sch yrs i would get a b4 in maths. He said that they would be very lenient to private candidates. I hoped what i have learnt would come out tmr. I wanna get a good grade and get into my fav course in poly nxt yr!

I had my lunch at 7 sensations. It so happens that i would dine there very mon. The asian brown rice platter doesnt sound good to me '' braised/ stew veggies''. I decided to order the mixed korean brown rice( stone pot rice).

The rice was served not too long, in a stone pot, pipping hot. There were brown rice, xiao bai cai and some mock mushrooms top on it. Everything was perfect except the mock mushrooms. It was jus too salty. I think they must have added lots of salt in it. The rice were one of the best brown rice that i have tried so far(imo) . It's brown rice mxed with other ingredients like some other mixed grains and they were a little chewy yet so fragrant.

I would come back again, perhaps to try the mango & avacado salad.

No comments: