Sunday, October 25, 2009





I believe that cedele's food are made from organic ingredients.
The outlet at takashimaya is opened not too long ago and i had my brunch here.
There are new flavours of cupcakes being launch.
What makes this outlet special is the variation of menu. It differs from other outlets.

I was being served by the manager and i decide on what to order. I ordered the ultimate grilled veggies( a salad). The service staff does not seem too happy to serve me and she told me the portion is jus enough for one person.

The salad arrived shortly, very efficient. I was taken aback as the serving was quite huge. The salad was lovely and smell great. There were lots of ingredients in it- grilled portobello mushroom(huge), eggplant, sweet potato cake, capsicum, mushrooms in a bed of garden greens with olives and croutons. It was served in a vinegrette balsamic dressing and topped with generous sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and pinenuts.

My fav of the above would be the grilled mushrooms. They were lightly seasoned and grilled to perfection. The other ingredients taste great as well. One thing that i realised is the generous amt of olive oil being used.This result in my lips full of oil after every bite. Neverthless, i still like the ''oily'' effect. *Olive is good for health.

I do not take pinenuts and sunflower seeds so i carefully pick out one by one. I know they are good for health but i do not the nutty texture.

Cedele's food are healthy, organic and delicious. I would definately come back again!

No comments: