Wednesday, October 28, 2009




maths paper 2 later.
I wonder what will come out later.
Transformations, vectors, graphs or geometry?
I hope it would be cumulative freq graph cos im quite expert at it.
Transformations- Die! dunno shear and rotation.
Anyway, i hope paper 2 would be an easy one.
Im pining all my hopes.

Taste of natural- The food is jus alright.
They used too much salsa, menu is the same old one and they seemed to prepare food using lots of gravy.

I ordered a salad wth eggplants. It comes with some achar(w/out chilli), raw shredded veggies and the eggplants. It is served with tomato salsa dressing and a little mayonnaise. My verdict too sour. I didnt like that.

O levels maths paper 2 completed.
I didnt do well... i really have no idea what the question is asking.
Alot of tough questions.
This is one of the toughest paper that i have taken.
Pay hard!

No comments: