Thursday, October 29, 2009



Had lunch @ Create a healthy lifestyle cafe.
The menu of the day : Baked cheese rice wth soup/ pumpkin soup with salad and sandwich. I ordered the cheese baked rice and and side salad.

The special thing is that u can order from one cafe and sit at the other cafe. The staff would bring the food over to you. Both cafes are owned by the same boss.
The cheese baked rice, jus like the typical baked rice. However, it's brown rice with mixed veggies instead of normal white rice. The rice is served in a casserole, pipping hot and the cheese jus melts in your mouth. Please have this eaten warm as it would not be nice if it turns cold.

Side salad includes some lettuce, alfafa sprouts, beetroots and carrots served n a special mayonnaise dressing(they blend it themself).

After lunch, i went back to clementi campus to settle some issues. Met up with dad, ms deon & section head. We had a close down discussion and i stood firm in my decision- not to carry on with the attachment. My dad is supportive of my decision as he doesnt really care abt what i do as long as it is not illegal. Mr leonard n ms deon explained the consequences and persuaded me. However, my decision is final. Dad n i signed on the letter it's settled. It's a load off my back. I can now relax and wait for my results. Im going to learn something and make full use of this long holidays.

No comments: