Friday, October 30, 2009


Heavy rain today.
It was still sunny when i step into genesis.
However, it started to rain heavily while i was still enjoying my claypot rice.

The rice, warm and fluffy. It was especially suitable for this rainy weather.
I like the charred/ '' cao ta'' bottom. The rice taste so fragrant with the special sauce. The mushroom was well-braised. I think they must have braised it for hours. Some veggies and carrots to finish it off. The serving is jus nice for one person.

I like genesis. The people is good as they pay attention to little details and the food is full of love and creative. However, i think the svc here needs some imrpovement. The chinese lady who served me doesnt seem willing to serve me. She is always busy attending to other things and sometimes pull a sulky face.

No comments: