Wednesday, October 21, 2009





Im vexed!
Next wk is the 'o'levels exam yet the sch is giving me lots of problems.
I wanna concentrate on this exam and hope they would stop pestering me non-stop.
I noe it would be bad news when the phone rang. Im mentally prepared.
Im not upset or anything as i knew it was my mistake.
Jus wanna settle it once and for all.
Tmr would be going back to the hotel and return my things.

Lunch was @ Yogi house.
I read some articles abt them having millet salad and tofu cheese salad.
However, both items were not available today.
The menu of the day would be brown rice set, buckwheat noodle soup, salad, mixed black beans noodles. The staff recommended the black bean with noodles and it comes with lots of boiled caixin, shredded carrots, mushrooms and black bean sauce. Black beans are normally quite salty but they reduce the black beans and the taste is jus fine for me. I love mushrooms so the mushrooms were great. The staff told me they used wholemeal noodles but the texture is so smooth, more of like la mian. WHEN I finish the noodles, i asked the staff whether the noodle is available on sale and she pointed to me the ''La mian'' that is on the shelf. I was fooled! It was ordinary la mian and perhaps jus the organic type. Well, the meal was still satisfying.

No comments: