Tuesday, October 20, 2009





Dad told me abt foot reflexology and massage.
He encouraged me to learn @ spatec as it's very cheap and i can get a cert.
I noe it's good and i can be a lady boss if i open a shop.
However, things are not so simple as he thought.
First and foremost, i need to pass my 'o'levels maths- my first piority!
After dat, i can do anything i want.

I saw lili @ bugis. She is having drinks with her friends and she called me.
We chat for a while, she gave me some advice. Thx for that.
After which i went to have lunch @ Create healthy lifestyle cafe.

Im a little puzzled why they have to open two shops separately.
They served the same food yet have to locate in two places.
Tuesday menu : Hakka Lei cha, organic cold soba noodles, sushi rolls, brown rice set...etc.
I had the brown rice set ($5.50). It comes with a bowl of mixed grains brown rice, boiled asparagus and mushrooms, curry eggplants, boiled veggies and a mixed salad which i opted for and a soup. Serving is just enough for one person.

The rice is a little mushy but i like the rice which has different grains in it.
The asparagus and mushroom is good, crunchy and taste light. It's pretty uncommon to find asparagus in food outlets as they are a little more ex.
The curry eggplants was cooked in a tomato and curry gravy and served with some tomatoes. The eggplants taste a little weird so i didnt really like it.
The salad dressing looks creamy but it's very light and has a lemony taste.

Svc here is quite ok, jus enjoy the food.

After lunch, i went to sts to see jeffry. Talked to him and tears dropped down my cheeks. I know im at fault and im trying to make amends. I was told to wait for katya but after waiting for abt 1/2 hr, jeffry told me she's busy and would only be available after 4pm. Im not gonna wait so i leave my hp number and left. They said they will call me but i doubt so. Anyway, i noe it's gonna be bad news so better pray hard.

No comments: