Monday, October 19, 2009


very bad luck today.
While i was having my tuition, the hr dept called and said that i didnt turned up for work for 3 days and wanna terminate my work. I was anxious of course. I noe im in the worng as i did not inform them that i am taking a 2 wks leave jus to chiong for my 'o's. I sent in an email to the Assistant manager but that was his personal email and he didnt check.... everything was so terrible. I may fail this course and im afraid to tell my parents abt it. To me, the 'o's is more important than anything but i seriously wanna get that bloody certificate whether or not, it's 1.5 yrs of effort. I shall go down tmr and apologise to the assistant manager and see what can i do.

Had lunch @ genesis vegetarian restuarant.
The food there is fabulous! They have different menu everyday and the menu of the day that caught my attention is the kampung rice. It comes with a bowl of garlic brown rice, kangkong, tau kwa, long beans , ikan bilis made from mushrooms special sauce. I like the garlic brown rice as it's very fragrant, with shreds of kaffir lime leaves and garlic bits. The kangkong and long beans are boiled so it's pretty 'bland'. I did not try the long beans as it was pretty hard. The mushrooms were good, great for snack too.

Svc here is good as the owner would take time to explain the different dishes to you. Come and enjoy the organic and wholesome food @ Genesis!

No comments: