Friday, August 28, 2009












Went for interview jus nw.
The interview lasted only like 15 mins.
I still have to wait for them to call.
I jus have to pray hard that i will get that hotel.

Lunched at Nabantei.
Their specialities are the yakitori so i had the chx meatballs & grilled unagi.
I wanted the grilled salmon belly but was not available. Too bad!!!
After that i went to Isetan for jap fair. Everything seemed so delicious.
I regretted not getting the sorbet and the sesame ice-cream as im afraid that it will melt when i bring back home.
I bought jap fishcake and sweet potato with yolk.
Mooncake festival is coming so alot of hotels are promoting moon-cakes.
Mooncakes are not my type of food!
Bused to GWC na they are under renovation. I bought hirame fillet from kuriya fish market.
I crave blackforest so i headed to dr-cafe but there wasnt any blackforest so i had the chocolate layer cake. I saw a phamplet on tea loft selling some tea-cakes so i got 3 types- chocolate berries, s/berry and vanilla. Of course the ones frm Le cafe would be a bigger size and taste wise, it's of course better.

Collected frm laptop frm sony. Luckily everything is fine, nth is missing. IF NOT, I WOULD HAVE TO REINSTALL alot of programmmes again. I would bring down another laptop for servicing soon.

No comments: