Thursday, August 27, 2009






sTRAwberries @ carrefour is on sale.
I got 2 pkts and gave 1 to hanthi.
I hope she will like it.
I plan to make some s/berry smoothies/ milkshake with these.

Had a strawberry chocolate cake rocky master
and a blackforest frm 1 caramel.
I jus watch a video on 1 caramel this morning and these desserts are so pretty!!!
I was undecisive of what to get frm there as choices were so many.
Since blackforest is not always available there, i decided to get that to try.

I think i'll flunk my opera test.
I have been struggling with the questions and how to operate the whole system.
Every components seemed so strange to me.
After doing the thing for almost 1 hr, i realised that the guest has not been checked in. I fiddle and jus click on every icons i can find to try. Finally the last 1/2 hr, i manage to complete at least 1/4 of the paper. However, i doubt i'll pass.

No comments: