Saturday, August 29, 2009









I wanted to attend the Asian fd festival.
I made a huge mistake! I thought the event is held @ suntec city but when i reached there, there wasnt a single soul. After enquiring, i realised it was held @ expo instead of suntec. I have made a wasted trip!

I went to senses patisserie to check whether they have any new cakes. Well, there were only 3 new addition- the orange bavarios, chocoalate tart and the coffee mousse. I had the coffee mousse to go.

4 leaves has launched 2 new cakes to celebrate teacher's day- Miss sunshine & mr hero. Miss sunshine is a mango-mousse cake in a shape of a heart while mr hero is a chocolate mousse cake in a shape of a diamond. I have mr hero and perhaps try miss sunshine tmr.

Went to shoduku jap for lunch, order the hamachi head. It cost only $6.80++. I always get this frm meidi-ya or kuriya fish market. It cost ard $15. I think it's becos the ''kama'' is not included. I also have the grilled unagi with cheese and bacon with quail egg.My fav salmon belly is there as well but i shall reserve that for tmr as sushi king is much cheaper!

No comments: