Monday, August 24, 2009








Brought my laptop for servcing today.
After which i went to have lunch @ Itacho sushi.
The svc staff there is really very friendly. I had the grilled salmon belly and yellowtail head and took-away a japanese cheesecake. It was so mini and looks like an egg-tart to me. While i was shopping ard level b2, i discovered dr-cafe which carries some mouth-watering cakes. I quickly snapped a picture but was a blurry one. Actually i inteneded to have the blackforest to go. However, the staff told me to show him the photo that i took as they told me photo-taking is no allowed and demand me to delete the photo. Of course i would never allow them to do so. I wanted to pay for the cake but they ''DEMAND'' me to delete the photo. I jus walked away, without getting the cake. Although it looks so pretty and i wanted to try it but i wouldnt allow them to touch my camera. In the first place, they should have placed a signboard that states'' PHOTOTGRAPHY IS PROHIBITED'' and not demand the customer to delete the picture. What is wrong in taking pictures?

I was quite pissed off and would definately go back again but this time i would hide my camera and hopefull the fxxkxxg person would not be working.

No comments: