Sunday, August 23, 2009











Went to jb today
but i took a bus to crystal crown hotel.
There's a popular jap restauarant there hence i decided to try it out.
I had a seafood tepanyaki. I requested to take out the prawns n sotong n include a pc of fish. Initially they wanted to charge me another $5, but i said i took out the seafood so it's resonable for me not to pay additional charges. Well, they did not chatge me the $5.

Mooncake festival is coming & i can see season's cafe, lavender cakeshop al selling mooncakes. Initially i told the person i wanted a ham and nuts mooncake but when i was abt to pay for other things, they didnt know i had the mooncake. I didnt even bother to tell them as they didnt take the initiative to ask. The ppl frm lavender cakeshop really sux.

Coffeebean is having promotion on brownies. Well, i did not like brownies as they contain walnuts n is dry... after all they r new so i decided to get the rocky road which look the most pleasing among the 4 flavours. I also had a trans-fat peach cream cake frm secret recipe. After my shopping, im too tired so went home to rest.

No comments: