Tuesday, August 25, 2009






Been feeling restless these few days.
No mood to do anything and my tongue feels dry al the time.
I was supposed to go for an interview today but i have no mood thus i jus went to sch. I didnt do anything much.., project discussions and slack ard. I will refix another appointment for my interview.

Went to Gloria jeans to get the tuxedo chocolate. Their chocolate cakes are huge in size and quite yummy actually. The prices are on the higher side compared to Coffeebean. However, i feel that Spinelli's cakes are better and tastier. OMG! The tuxedo choc is really disappointing. The ultra dry chocolate sponge contributes to the failure of this cake. The chocolate fudge frosting is thick and rich but the ultra dry choc sponge puts me off.

Opera test is postponed. That's a pc of bad news. I hope to get over with it. Now, i still have to go to sch on thur to take the test. Haiz... im going to rest nw.

No comments: