Friday, May 29, 2009











I was happi today cos i met chef leong, the celebrity chef!
He was very friendly n of course handsome!

Went to sch early in d morning
i noe elvin wun be ard
but due to my poor attendance in sch,
it's d best dat i attend every lesson
so, wasted alot of time jus sitting there n do nth
thus i went to the SAR room
showed hanthi some blogs
as she was interested to look @ some clothes n dresses.

Slack there n i learned how to play CS
Perhaps would play it more often.
Finally waited for ecm to end
n i went to pek kio with dad
he waited for me @ owen rd
n there's so many owen rd ard farrer pk area!
After several searching, they finally found me
It's my first time there
so explore the place!
Le cafe had another outlet there
n Uncle heng bought some pineapple tarts
n beancurd tarts frm them
Look @ how big they r ! Looks like golf balls.
I bought a s/berry mousse frm the nearby bakery there
n after which a bailey mousse frm teadot @ iluma
I was quite disappointed as there wasnt much varities there
compared to the one @ tampines.
Would go there perhaps on sun?

No comments: