Saturday, May 30, 2009











Went to t.bahru mkt with parents
to do buy some fish
My fav is of of course the fishheads!
I got a few fishheads @ a go

Mum is perhaps going to m'sia next wk
n i'll b alone at hm
When she's @ hm,i'll find her annoying
but if she goes m'sia
i would miss her....
But mus buy things for me lah.

Went to cafe pralet
their attitude is so friendly nw
compared to last time
i had the ''gui hua'' cake
it's quite special
to have osmathus flowers n gingko nuts in a cake.
Den to pastisserie glace.
Saw stephany, my pri sch classmate
she's wking part-time there
haiya, nver giv me discount!!!
i had the cheese tart-caramel
which i have not tried b4.

Den bused to old airport rd.
Bought the curry fishhead
n bused hm.
Journey was quite long
cos got traffic jam.
My gui hua cake melted when i reached hm.
I was of course :(
Luckily i managed to save it.

No comments: