Thursday, May 28, 2009










I served 2 hrs of detention today
to pay back the hrs i owed for ECM lessons.
Was doing some hmwk, study n serving the net in The SAR room
I'll do it tmr again for 2 hrs again

I can study for the test for nxt wk
as well as pay back the hrs owed
it's killing 2 birds wif 1 stone
anyway, i was again feeling sleepy
as we din do much for HIS lesson
everyday stare @ the computer screen for hrs
is killing my eyes!!!
Finally, the clock strike 2pm
Yay!!! chiao....

I called several chocz outlets to check
for the availbility of chocolate mousse
as it's the last dessert dat i have yet tried other
than the sacher.
Reserved one slice @ esplanade outlet
the main reason y i wanted to get frm chocz
is becos this is my birthday month
n it's the last chance for me to get their cakes
for 20% off.(JUNE is 3 more days).
Got my chocolate mousse n
walked past breadtalk
saw the b/forest swiss roll
stating ''$2.80''.
I rmb it was supposed to be $3.80
i think it's having a promotion
some of the staffs there told me it's wrong
n cost $3.80.
However, there were some commotion
n i paid $2.80 for it.
Might be going to east coast tmr
as chezcake bistro is newly opened!

No comments: