Friday, January 30, 2009

Chatting...

ytd nite.. dad ask me to chat wif her china gf who is in china nw.
Mom was emo n jealous... women r lyk dat. Jus cant stand it.
Todae went to sch... francis tok abt resume n asking which dept we want to wk
for our I.A. In my mind, i was thinking abt it. I would put hsking definately cos
i dun lyk to smile n FO needs to SMILE! I'm going to start on my resume alreadi
But, my photos look so sad n gloomy :/ awggg. If any employer look @ it also confirm kena reject.

We also attended a pest management talk. Talk abt those creppy insects, rats...blah blah blah. Luckily i always keep my house very clean if not i sure spend time catching them haha. I gave d kueh bolu to ahmad n d durian dodol to adlina. I dunno why i always lyk to buy things for ppl. Parents always ask me to keep my $ n dun spend it but i always cannot control sial. Everytime c smthg special, confirm buy den eat abit den giv ppl. Dat's d habit i cant change lah

After sch, i went to TWG, wa... all d pastries look so new to me cos i long long time nver come here alr. Again, i saw d angmoh wif golden curly hair. I bought a carribean tart here. The box dat they give is very pretty n got ribbon somemore.After dat, went to SUN W Moon n bought their matcha tiramisu. Looks yummy.

Have been spending too much $ these days. Must cut down a bit liao. Everytime i dun care abt d price n jus pay...

Abit tired... so went home n do d FIT buying behaviour stuff n chat online wif d china woman.Ok bye.

No comments: