Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HSK phase Test






todae is sch day.... so fast mus go bk to sch after cny
realli feel like staying @ home or go out. Anyway, todae got back our photo-shoot.
My photos very ugly la... all nver smile cos hate to smile.
If im d employer, c dis face, i also wun employ!
NVm, i dun intend to wk in this line,
jus wana get this cert to further my studies.
Break time, go ochd hotel. OMG, the staff actualli recognised me after so long...
Got my manjari choc...
Walked past jackie's chan's cafe, a bit new to me
so intend to get smthg, a mocha fudge for me yay!
Bought caramel pudding for HT.
Bus-ed bk sch get ready for d phase test.
Slack for a while den is my turn liao
Nervous cos got practised 1 time... haha
managed to get 15mins ++ which was quite ok to me
(cos din practise).
Tmr HuiMing coming to my house so clean up my whole flat
Make sure that dun malu myself.
Looking 4ward for tmr.

No comments: