Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another day gone like dat....

Bascially i really hate Weekends esp Sat. Have to do lots of stuffs @ home.
It's becos both of my parents r @ hm n they cook lunch(makeing d kitchen very dirty). I hate it! n im mad:< cos i have to spend alot of time cleaning up.

Haiz... Mum doesnt appreciate it n complained dat she has no freedom in doing things @ home. Okok... im sick n tired of hearing dat. Today, mom told me dat her fren's daughter also in d same course as me (APRIL Intake 2009). Yay!got a new junior n fren le. But, i really pity her cos she will have to suffer liao! She want to change course n I support her haha.

My aunt told me dat my little nephew luv to eat fishballs so i promised to get them fishballs frm T.Bahru mkt. Today, i purposely went there to buy fishballs u noe. While waiting for d idiot shuttle bus to arrive, i bought 3 large tiger prawns frm carrefour... really large n looks deliciousssssss. Will cook on Mon n share with mom. Abit lucky lor cos when i reach d fishball stall, only left 2 original Fishball n an aunty was not quick enuff to fight over wif me. How lucky i am. Went home after that... n it's another day gone.

No comments: