Wednesday, January 13, 2010







Vexed!

Dear Diary,

I'm feeling very vexed these days... all becos of my family problem. Dad & mom are facing some problems in their relationship. It's all dad's fault for bringing the idiotic china woman into our life. My family has always been quite blissful but ever since dad got to know abt the china woman, there would always be quarrels between dad n mom. I knew dad would always keep quiet whenever mom scold him. If he would to be angry, i guess there would be chaos. I blame myself as a daughter, i do not know who to side with. Both of them are equally important to me and i do not want to lose any of them. I JUST want them to get together, even if they do not talk to each other, better than dad keep looking for the china woman. Can somebody pls advice me?


Mian Mian Ju Dao Farmosa (The Cathy)

It is a small restaurant located at the basement of The Cathy. It was so quiet when i visit this restaurant(around 12pm). I was the only customer thus i find it quite surprising when there wasn't any other customer in the restaurant besides myself.
Menu is simple, there wasn't any signature dishes. I ordered a plate of stir-fried kangkong with garlic and hotplate tofu.

The hotplate tofu took about 15 mins to arrive, served pipping hot on a hotplate. There were several pcs of egg tofu on the hotplate, cooked in special chilli sauce. The outer layer of the egg tofu remains a little crispy but sticky. The sauce is a little on the oily side.

Stir-fried kangkong

Horrendous! The vegetables were covered in oil! My lips were ''shiny'' and ''glossy'' when i took a few mouthful. This dish is certainly oily. I feedback to the manager in charge and he would look into this matter.

Service is neither here nor there. Since there wasn't any other customers, the staff just linger/sit around to do their own things. Based on this experience, it is unlikely that i would go back again.

No comments: