Tuesday, January 19, 2010





Vegetarian Restaurant(Taman Sentosa)

Initially i wanted to have lunch at Restoran Bamboo. However, when i reached there, the doors were closed and the uncle selling durians told me they are closed on every alt tuesday. It's such bad luck!

I walked along the road and saw a signboard: Vegetarian restaurant, thus i followed the sign and reach upon a newly opened vegetarian restaurant. The restaurant is quite small, selling only a few items such as fried beehoon, rice and some dishes.

The pictures of the food are pasted on the walls so i just pointed what i want to the uncle. I ordered a claypot tofu and stir-fried veggies.
I waited for almost 20mins for the food to arrive at my table(meanwhile i read some newspapers). I asked the uncle and he told me that the chef just arrived. Oh my goodness! u should have informed me earlier.

The claypot tofu consits of abt 3 pcs of tofu, some mushrooms, carrots and brocolli, cooked in a gooey gravy.The ingredients were very little. I couldnt complain much as i paid only RM5 for that mini claypot.

The veggies
The chef did not mix the salt well together. Some of the leaves were salty while some were fine. I did not think much of that.

I feedback to the uncle and he told me that it would not happen the next time. However, i would not visit this restaurant again.

No comments: