Monday, December 28, 2009




Mondays.... arrh! monday blues
I had lunch @ ca-zhar(great world cty) today.

Though the resturant is opened for biz, no one stood outside to attend to me.
I walked in and saw two customers having some food.
Finally the waitress greets me and showed me the menu and walked away.
I looked through the menu and decided to order but nobody was in the restaurant.
The manager was busying using the laptop and i called out to somebody but no response. I decided to approach the manager and he quickly apologized.

I ordered the braised bamboo pith, canopy with home-made tofu. The dish took abt 10 mins to arrive. The portion is quite small, just enough for one pax. 4 cubes of home-made tofu, some shredded canpoy and few leaves of vegetables, it's a little expensive for a dish. Well, the dish is not salty and the broth is quite tasty. A pity that the so-called home-made tofu is simply egg tofu from supermarket.

I felt a little uneasy when the waitresses stare at me while eating. The restaurant is very quiet even during lunch hr. One of the captain tried to entertain the other customer to liven up the atmosphere. I praised her for her good service and she was so happy that kept wishing me luck. An enjoyable dining experience.

After lunch, i took the shuttle bus back to city hall and went to DBS bank @ raffles city. Looking at my watch, 12.10pm. I saw the q was quite long and thought it would take abt at most 20 mins. There was only 1 service counter that is available and the staff is super slow in doing her work. All the other ppl in the q is feeling impatient right now. Finally going to be turn but the staff walked out of her counter and started explaining things to the previous customer. WTF!!! I was so angry! The ppl in the q started shouting and grumbling, they even scolded the manager of the bank. This is the longest q ever. When i left the bank, i looked at my wacth, 1pm exactly. I actually q up for 50 mins for this bloody svc!

No comments: