Sunday, November 1, 2009








Quan Qi dao is officially opened today(11/1/09) at rochor ctr.
They advertise on on newspapers, radios, tv and other media on the free foot massage, foot bath ..etc.

I went down especially to try this free treatment. However, i waited for 1/2 hr and the q is a little messy thus i decided to leave early.

I had lunch @ New green pasture cafe. I ordered the soba salad which is strongly recommended. I requested for less soba noodles, no nuts and beans. The soba salad($7.50) is a big bowl of salad soba consisting of shredded carrots, beetroots, sprouts, pomelo, green beans, cherry tomatoes, plum, salad dressing and soba noodles. It was exceptionally good! The soba is quite smooth and the raw veggies added crunch to it. I like this.

After lunch, i went to esplanade to borrow some vcds.

No comments: