Thursday, October 1, 2009



went jb early in the morning... to massage leg & shoulder.
It was another person who massage my feet.
My feet felt sore after the massage. It was siok when he is massaging but why it became so sore and painful after a few hrs? My shoulders... omg were damn sore due to the carrying of heavy stuffs everyday(books & water bottle).

Had lunch @ the food junction ( vegetarian brown rice with several veg). I purposely choose a little of each. I can help myself to every veg. Unlike in singapore, the server would pick up the veggies for u and they normally give alot! I chose 5 different veggies- eggplants, caixin, kailan...etc.

Went to the pharmacy @ sentosa to get my supplements and also bought a roast duck.
Initially i wanted to bring back the whole roast duck but it was quite unsafe as the immigration might suspect nd den i have to pay a fine. They chop the duck up for me so it is '' safer''. When passing through the clearance, i held the medicine in my hands and the roast duck kept in my bag. The officer wanted me to show him the plastic bag. I was a little frightened but kept cool. I told him it was medicine and he looked at him, asking me for the receipt. I dunno where i kept it or perhaps threw it away. Luckily, he told me never mind and i can pass. Phew, thank god im fine. I think it's becos i kept my cool... if i show my frightened look, he would definately suspect smthg is wrong. Smuggling prohibited items need some courage!

No comments: