Friday, October 23, 2009


I do not want to attend anymore interviews.
I hate working in the hotel.
I have other plans in mind.

I wanted to try the mixed korean rice/ thunder tea rice @ my vegetarian way.
It was the menu of the day but however, it was not available on every fri. They rotate it once every 2-3 wks and thus the hakka lei cha is only available next fri( 30/10/09). The menu of the day: brown rice set, brown rice porridge and spaghetti mee rebus.

I had the brown rice set($4) which consists of a big bowl of brown rice, salad, mustard greens and potatoes( i opted for cabbage). One thing i feel that they really cut down the usage of salt in their food. The veggies were a little bland. Even the dressing for the salad is bland. Well, that's healthy.

Compared to other stalls there(yong tau foo, fried rice and jap cuisine), their business is not really that good. The other stalls have longer qs. I think ppl are not so conscious abt healthy food but delicious food.

No comments: