Tuesday, September 22, 2009











Went to geylang today for lunch.
Geylang is a foodie haven. There are so many choices for food there.
I went there quite early and jus walked ard.

I found the restuaurant yes natural F&B. It was still closed when i reached there.
Hence, i decided to walk ard the vicinity. I discovered another vegetarian restuarant- Ci Hang chinese and western vegetarian restaurant. I went in to take a look. The lady attended to me politely and introduced some food to me. I was hesistating of which resturant to have my lunch. Finally i made a decision. Ci Hang vegetarian resturant is closed on fri and i would try it today and make a trp to yes f&b on fri instead.

The interior is quite small and air-conditioned. They sell various organic products such as vinegar, rice, vegetarian sauce, crackers...etc. The menu is printed on a pc of paper and a menu booklet iteself. You just have to tick the food that you want to order and give it to the person. Everything looks so tempting and i decided to tried the brown rice set ($5.50) and a glass of plum juice with green tea ($2.80).

Brown rice set include brown rice and 3 types of veggies of the day. For today, it is stew lack fungus, mustard greens with mushrms and kailan, Soup- lotus soup.
I requested for the black fungus to be changed to salad greens as i do not like black fungus. The brown is a little soft and the veggies remains crispy even after stewing. The veggies were cooked till jus perfect.

Plum juice with green tea is good! It taste a little sour but i cant taste any green tea in it.

Business is quite good here, especially during lunch hrs. They offer quality vegetarian food at affordable prices and the svc is really good here. Even ang mohs came here for their food!

No comments: