Monday, September 21, 2009





It's a PH today and everywhere seems to be very quiet.
I wonder where did all the ppl go.
Most of the food outlets in shenton way/ raffles place are closed.

Initially i wanted to go Geylang for food.
But since dad is going t.bahru, i shall walk to chinatown.
I regretted it.

As many places are closed, i had no choice but to go to o' briens irsh sandwich @ The central.

There are a few ang mohs having sandwiches there and chit-chatting away.
I want to get some sandwich so i opted for the standard sandwich.
I can choose 3 types of veggies and a meat for the fillings.
I had the mayo tuna, lettuce, tomatoes and some greens.
It is even spread on 2 slices of wholemeal bread and cut into 4 triangles.

The ingredients are generous and filling. However, i felt that the wholemeal bread is a little too thick and i cant really feel/taste the ''chewy'' texture of the bread.

Svc here is friendly.

No comments: