Tuesday, September 29, 2009




Wen to ang mo kio today.
Objective is to try the popular yong tau foo there.
I always saw a long q in this stall and thus i want to give it a try.

I q for 20mins before i can enjoy this yong tau foo.
The name of the stall- Xi Xiang feng
You would have to pick and choose the items before lining up to wait for ur food.
I had mostly veggies and a few fishballs.
The lady boss actually prepares the food by herself so pls be patient while waiting for the food. I had my yong tau foo in the dry version, mixed with chilli and sweet sauce and topped with scallions and sesame seeds. The sauce is good and the soup is amazing... yellow beans and ikan billis is used to prepare this soup. The chilli is siok! However, i dun think they made the fishball themselves as it taste a little fishy. The wining factor lies in the soup and the chilli. It was good but not fantastic.

No comments: