Saturday, August 1, 2009











Went to t.bahru mkt with mum n dad
Bought lots of fish n veggies...
The auntie selling fish is kind enough to gave me a free pkt of fish skins!
Wohaaa tks :)

After which i went to centre-ps as i saw a new creation added while surfing their website yesterday. However the Chi-miu miu(jap cheesecake) is not available and i had the eclipse instead.

Was feeling a little hungry so i went to robertson quay.
I had lunch @ Suigasawa japanese restaurant.
Ate fried blowfish n some minced beef with pork.
Went to liang court, again bought fish...
I thought nectarie open @ 12pm but when i reached there, nth was available
& the staff told me the cakes would arrive @ abt 1pm. I went shopping @ The central, bought a handbag for mum n walked back again to get the hazelnut chocolate mousse. I felt that their cake selection seems to have decreased. Oh well, i gonna try all.

My LCD Tv is arriving later so im going to wait .

No comments: