Friday, July 31, 2009













Being having blackforest lately!
Very few ppl attend lessons today.
I did nth during HIS Lesson( rest and slack)

Miss lim brought 4ward her lesson and we were released early(10.45am)
I'm not used to going home so early and perhaps we would think that y do we go to school for. Anway, since im going for IA soon, i want to have a gd attendance record.

I went to suntec city. There's this salesperson from cenosis who kept asking me to take my weight and want to give me slimming consultant. I agreed as it only takes abt 2 mins. Took my height and weight, explained im in the healthy range but must lose 1.7kg body fat. WTF! she persuade me to go for a treatment. I rejected it as i knew it's jus a gimmick. I jus kindly turn down her offer.

I collected my scholarship certificate and a cheque of $1,200. Im going to save it and use it wisely. Tmr would be going to the market.... im going to be real busy!

No comments: