Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tired....


Today, went to Goodwood park hotel... wanted to get a slice of x'mas cake 4 myself cos im always in the x'mas mood. My Profiterols with choc cream is really nice man...so cute dat i dun wanna eat it.

Anyway, today is May n Me working only so can slack abit cos auntie very strict. I was so surprised when there is so many kueh order....means dai i have to do extra work...aiyoyo. Auntie say becos of the tv show, 'Miss Nonya'' dat's y lady boss increase the order but everyay got wastage. Stupid Tv show lor... everybody come to our shop sure look for nasi lemak and the ''rempeh udang'' .

I had to make a decision whether i want to work next sat n sun... after consideration( cos haf to do xtra work'), i decided to work onli on sun... haha. Mum called me ytd saying dat maybe she will cum back frm m'sia on sat so got alot to catch up wif her.

I also commit a ''crime' today... i went to pluck some curries leaves frm my neighbour secretly.... cos i wan to cook oatmeal prawn today... it's more fragrant wif some curry leaves.

Ok lah... jus show u all a pic of my profiterol n i wanna cook for dinner alreadi......

No comments: