Saturday, December 6, 2008

lazy day

2 dae wake up super early cos everyday the same... got sch or no sch also wake up early so start using my lappy le.

Ytd veri tired... spend the whole stupid afternoon @ NUH...wait wait wait for dunno wad shit.
Went 4 my appt but in the end, they realised they put me in wrong clinic. Haiz... i was wheeled to the A&E. Walau...so many ppl look @ me...thout i got some sickness or wad. I saw many patient @ the A&E, they very pathetic leh. The doc there all look @ me n even ask me whether i can walk n wad's wrong with me. Come on man... im not sick ok!!!

Later was again wheeled for waiting time. Finally the whole consultation was ended. But waiting time was super duper long. I need someone to talk to man... when i was abt to pay...i was shocked... $90 man. What the heck!

Took the shuttle bus @ NUS... tour ard the place. Woa! The campus very the huge... hope next time can study there. The things there very budget.

No comments: