Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fu Lin Xuan VegetariAn Restaurant



2nd Visit

There's only 1 vegetarian restaurant that is around the vicinity of JB thus this is my second visit.

Due to the experience that i had last week, i asked them to reduce the oil and salt in my dishes. I was afraid that i would suffer from high blood pressure if i continue to consume salty food.

Stir-fry baby kailan

A simple dish with shreds of ginger in it. As vegetarian food does not contain onions or garlic, they used ginger to replace it. This time, the vegatables were not oily and the kailan wasn't hard and diffcult to chew.

Sweet and sour meatball

The meatballs were made from mushrooms thus there's a chewy texture and nice fragrant of mushroom in it. The meatballs were stir-fry in sweet and sour sauce but there's a tinge of spiciness in it. I like anything that is sweet and sour thus this is good.

I chat with the person in charge of this restaurant and shared my experiences on vegetarian food with him. He would also visit some of the vegetarian restaurants in Singapore, perhaps to seek for areas of improvements? I also gave him my blog so he can check on some of the vegetarian restaurants that i've visited .

No comments: