Friday, January 1, 2010







Happy new yr to all. Bless my family and friends with good health.
Today is 01.01.2010, Year of the Tiger and I would start afresh.
My target/ wish for the year:
1 ) Pass my GCE O levels maths.
2 ) Get in poly( course of my choice)
3 ) Family problems solved
4 ) Travel to Japan/ Korea
5 ) Join Usana Health Sciences and earn big bucks.

These are my plans for now... may add more if required. Actually i hope my 21st birthday would be delayed cos i still do not want to ''grow up''.

Today, i went to City Sqaure Mall, Singapore 1st eco mall. Actually the mall wasnt very big and infact quite quiet. They need some time for people to get to know this mall. I had lunch at Zen Fut Sai Kai Vegetarian Restaurant at Kitchener road. This vegetarian Restaurant is quite small and probably u wouldnt notice it. It's located just a few doors away Putien Restaurant.

The interior is quite dull and small, probably sit around 8 tables. The menu itself is not quite extensive. I ordered the Stir-fried kailan with beancurd balls ($8).
The dish arrive pipping hot. This dish consist of kailan, abalone mushrooms, carrots and few huge beancurd balls cooked in a thick gravy. Im glad that the portion is just perfect for me and the gravy is not salty.( I dislike anything that is salty)
The beancurd balls were huge and the texture is not soggy even though it's cooked in the gravy.

The place is simple and probably not well-known and im glad i found the restuarant through HGW.

No comments: