Monday, December 21, 2009





Chengdu trip Dec 2009- 13/12/09( sunday)

Finally it's the last day of our holiday trip. In the morning, we are given ample time for our shopping,The tour-guide had requested for late check-out.

After which we went to have lunch- the most awaited mushroom steamboat. Mind you, this steamboat cost RMB 200/pax. Yes, it's exp... but the soup base is tasty. They even sell the mushroom noodles by packets.

After lunch, we proceeded to the airport for our flight back to singapore. I wanted to spend more time here as it was so fun. Everyday we have nothing to think about but shopping, eating and relaxing. How i wish i can extend this hoilday trip.

When i board the taxi back from changi airport back to my house, i left my back-pack in the taxi. The taxi-diver was very talkative and i was so engrossed in talking to him thus i forgot to take my bag-pack. On the other hand, i cant blame anyone as it's my fault too. Luckily i rmb his car-plate number and his funny looking face. I had to call the customer svc ctr at 2.30am in the morning. I requeste for the bag-pack to be returned back to me and gosh! it cost 20 bucks as the taxi-driver is in orchard road and turn-on the meter, plus mid-nite fare.... I would never forget to take my things again.

No comments: