Sunday, November 29, 2009







Real food, a new organic restaurant located at the basement of The Central.
I wanted to have my lunch there but was disappointed as they do not have any brown rice sets on weekends. I guess i would have to come back again next weekend to try out their food.

Sunday, very few places are open for biz. I walked past genesis and went in to take a look. Today's menu: Beef curry brown rice set. It sounds interesting, mock beef cook in curry. I also ordered a side salad to go along.

The rice set is served with a green veggie and a bowl of ''beef curry''. The curry is cooked with greens peas, cubes of potatoes and mock beef made of mushrooms. It was quite tasty and the serving is just enough for one person. I find that there were too much potatoes and i wish there were more gravy to go along with my rice.

Sfter lunch i went to chan brothers to pay for the balance of my hoilday trip. I forgo that i had to pay additional $60 for the visa application and did not bring enough $. I guess i had to go back again tmr to pay up the balance.

No comments: