Monday, November 23, 2009





I had my brunch @ Nutrihub.
I wanted to order the brown rice set but the rice was not ready and i had to wait for another 30 mins. The staff told me that they had much more things to prepare on monday thus there were a delay in preparation.

Nontheless, i ordered the wholemeal sandwich which is also one of their speciality. The wholemeal bread is toasted, a veggie patty is sandwich btw two bread and served with a side salad.

The wholemeal bread is home-made and taste more like man-tou. It was not chewy and taste a little sweet. The veggie patty is the one that stands out. It looks blackish and a little digusting. I thought it was burnt when i saw it! It is actually made of different type of seeds and nuts( sunflower, black and white sesame, pumpkin...etc) and shredded carrots. The texture is nutty and it was quite fragrant when u chew it bit by bit. The side salad uses orange marmalade dressing which was refreshing.

The brown rice set changes everyday and you are entitled to 10% discount when u order any brown rice set/ wholemeal sandwich before 30 nov.

After lunch, i went to daiso to collect my reserved items.Since i spent above $120, im entiled to a lucky dip and i have won a pair of movie tickets!

1 comment:

myfoodsirens said...

I always have the sandwich when I'm there =) Like it better than the brown rice sets which didn't impress me.