Friday, November 20, 2009










Brunch was at Saizeriya ristorante e caffe.
This caffe is located at the second level of liang court, serving italian and jap- styled meals at affordable prices. You can find baked escagots and garlic mussels at a resonable price here.

Being served by a friendly waiter, im free to choose any seats. I ordered the fresh water shrimp salad(no 1 most poular) and tuna with mushroom salad. Both salad consist of ice-berg lettuce,one with fresh water shrimp and the other with tuna and served with special saizeriya dressing.

The no 1 most popular shrimp salad was not to my expectation. The fresh water shrimps were a little too salty. Therefore, i polished up the salad, leaving the shrimps behind.

The tuna and mushroom salad was too not bad. 3 types of mushrooms were being used and it blends in with the tuna paste. The saizeriya dressing is not too bad, not too creamy and taste a little sour.

Svc here is friendly.

After lunch, i went to liang court for the hokkaido fair. OMG! Lots of jap desserts!
I bought a special rock fish which cost $12.60 for a tiny pc. My heat feels pain.

After my shping, i went home to meet my insurance agent. She introduced several policies to me and i bought 3 at a go. Cost a few thousands...

No comments: