Saturday, October 17, 2009







Happy deepavali to all.
Today is deepavali and also a PH thus alot of places seemed to be closed.
I made my way down to little india and many shops are closed.

I went to the chinese and indian temple to pray and den went for lunch.
I wanted to have my lunch @ Create a Healthy lifestyle cafe but it was closed. I went there once and didnt try any of their food. I guess it's fate that i wont get to try their food.

Since many shops are closed, i simply jus have my lunch @ Luo han vegetarian( fu lu shou complex). Xinghua vegetarian food is located jus opposite and it's a little difficult to a decision. Well, i jus went into to Luohan vegetarian instead.

They serve economical mixed rice and some tze char dishes. I had brown rice and some veggies. The rice taste a little hard and the veggies were quite ok, not that oily and salty. 3 veggies and rice = $3.50, IT'S QUITE WORTH IT.

After lunch, i went to isetan, they are having the 'OKINAWA jap' fair.
It starts on the 15 oct-25 oct. Lots of stuffs there.
I bought the jap sweet potato that is has purple flesh, a sponge cake made from brown sugar(AGARASA), jap tofu and fish tempura. Of course there are other interesting stuffs such as braised pork...etc. I will get it next wk as i have bought quite alot of things.

No comments: