Thursday, October 15, 2009







Deepavali is jus 3 days from now. I went to little india and had a henna done. Look!

Lunch was @ 7 sensations (madras st)
I wanted to try the baked portobello mushroom which comes with some mesclun salad and cheese. However, i felt that the portion seems a little small and i feel a little hungry thus i ordered the daily set of the day.

The staff told me it was some veggies in french style and served with brown rice. I thought it comes with a side salad or something but it turns out to be a surprise.
A bowl of brown rice with carrots, white carrots some potatoes and mushrooms in a sweet sauce.(french style). I felt a little disappointed and blamed myself for not asking what the veggie was. I thought the white carrots were potatoes and luckily the staff told me it was white carrot instead. Phew! I like the carrots and potato stew. The carrots were soft but not mushy and the sauce taste so good( a little sweet and sauce) but not too heavy. It leaves a light after-taste and i wished there were more sauce.

Service here is friendly but it seems a little quiet during lunch time.

No comments: