Saturday, September 26, 2009











Went to plaza singapura for mooncake fair.
The fair wasnt as grand as the one @ ngee ann city.
Neverthless, i still bought the mixed nut with ham frm Tak chong guo($33.60 for 4pcs)

Lunch was @ Classic Lau Difang (parkmall).
This vegetarian resturant moved to the basement of park mall.
I think location wasnt that ideal and thus it has very few customers.
There is a promotion during lunch hr(11pm-2pm).There is a discount on the food.

I ordered the brown rice with mixed vegetables ($4.80). The staff told me that i would get everything exactly frm the picture shown. However, when the dish arrived, i was disappointed! There were only brocolli with some mushrms and few strands of carrots, accompanied by a bowl of brown rice. I look at the picture again, it shows some salad veggies but was not served to me. I did not want to bring this up to the staff and ate the food.

The brocolli was quite ok, nothing special. The brown rice was horrible! The texture is so hard & diffcult to chew. I can guarantee that they did not add enough water. Brown rice are supposed to be chewy and grainy in texture and definately not hard. I feedback to the owner and he told me they mixed the white rice and red rice by themselves and instruct the kitchen to take notice of the rice served. Well, will they re-cook the rice again? I doubt so.

Svc is friendly here but the food... failed.

After lunch, i went to isetan to get some jap stuffs. I was quite disappointed as the pork bely frm japan is not available. I think i shall get it on monday(last day)

No comments: