Monday, August 31, 2009







Sometimes i feel sian as travelling for cakes is my hobby but the interest seemed to fade away. I start to wonder the amt of $ spent, the effort spent on travelling and most importantly the weight issue of mine. I have been trying very hard to maintain my weight.

Desserts/cakes is thought to be guilty and satisfy ur sweet tooth. You wont full full when u eat cakes. Besides that, it's expensive. However, more and more dessert places have sprung up. I want to give up this hobby of mine as i feel that it's time for me to return to reality. I can save money for my china trip and lose weight at the same time. I have put on more than 10 kg of weight(fats) when i start on my cake hunt. It hurts me when i see the scale number increasing. However, ppl have commented i look better & healthier. I wish to be slimmer, yet healthy. Im in a dilemma, whether or not to give up. Can somebody give me some advice???

Strawberry mousse frm galicier, blackforest frm cova- My target.

No comments: