Wednesday, July 29, 2009










Tampopo deli is renovating their deli and it became more spacious. They also included some new items such as the s/berry tarts and mont blanc. Too bad i was there too early and it wasnt ready yet. I'll get it the next time. I had the Cheese chiffon instead.


Today HK is going for an outing to Source 1 Audio Visual company.
It's my first time going out with them. It was a short trip and we were introduced to some audio visual equipment by mr gary. I think it's an eye opener but on the other hand, i think it wouldnt be useful to us in any way.

The attendance for our class is quite bad, fewer and fewer ppl everyday. Im glad my attendance is quite '' passable''. It would be a little unfair to me if the ppl would always absent frm sch could take the exam. I did alot of detention to pay back for my hrs.

Finally it's PIC lesson, again slack and wait for time to go home. Yawn :=/

No comments: