Monday, July 27, 2009












After the leg massage ytd, i felt so relax and shiok.
Wanna go again this sun for foot massage.
I went to tampines to get smthg for myself.
Yamazaki seemed to be very slow in making their products.
Everytime i went there, there would only be chocolate fudge and mango mousse.
I wanna try their blackforest and s/berry slice!
I bought a pooh bear and saw some cups selling for $10.
Even though it's cheap, i didnt buy cos i dun nid it.

I had the banana chocolate cake frm Teadot.
It's the only chocolate cake there so i had to no choice.
Emicakes is having promotion on the mini cubes so i got 3 flavours- selling @ a dollar each. I had the chocolate, vanilla & bandung.

Travelled to sch with adlina. Luckily i made it on time for the PIC test.
It was quite ok as i study a little. I sacrificed the time doing my tuition hmwk to study for the test. Hopefully i'll do well....
During HIS lesson, i chat, rest and did some Opera hmwk and....

Oh well, rest well today.

No comments: