Tuesday, June 30, 2009



















I almost lost my life ytd! This is terrifying!
Mum forgot to switch off the gas stove after cooking for 1 hr! It's alr quite late (9pm) n she's still cooking. She thought the gas stove was switched off n went to sleep. After my tv show(10pm), i also went to sleep.

Out of a sudden, i smell something being burnt n dad jus reach home n shouted @ mum.
Mum woke up n realised she forgot to switch off the stove. Dad curse n swear... if he did not home, our house would be on fire n we r still sleeping like a pig. Mom spend several hrs cleaning up the kitchen n the smell was really ......... uggh!

Luckily dad returned home early if not I would be gone jus like that. I think i breathed in too much smoke ytd n of course the gas. I start to cough n my throat is very pain n sore now.

Had tuition jus nw as dad went to M'sia wif his friends. After which i went to suntec, raffles place n clarke quay. The weather is super warm n i walked a long distance. There were several new discoveries i made- Barcook bakery, marvel muffins n LBC new cake.

Oh well, i want the truffle cake frm LBC!!!

No comments: