Tuesday, May 26, 2009












Im so happi dat there's no sch tmr!!!!:)
Finally.... this day has arrived.
Tmr is dad's birthday n im thinking of how to celebrate with him
maybe wipped up something for him?
but he is very picky abt food sia

Anyway, im damn tired today again!
been feeling listless these days
staring @ the computer screen during HIS lesson
is making me feel sleepy n tired
n aching all over
i thought can go home early during PIC lesson
Haiz... somebody ruined my plan!
Dragged until 4.30pm
my clothes r hung outside n the stupid rain!!!!!
rushed home to bring in the clothes
lazy to wash it again already.

2 comments:

Fen said...

Well, I hope your dad enjoys his birthday celebration... I'm sure he will be happy with the food you have prepared for him... It is the thought that counts...

Anyway, I have emailed several bakeries on your behalf with regards to the key-shaped cakes and I have found the following information... Hopefully this will helps...

Ritz Carlton can customize the key shaped cake with the following flavours,
Vanilla Butter Cream (2kg @ $174+ and 3kg @ $232+)
Chocolate fudge cake (2kg @ $186+ and 3kg @ $248+)

I haven't tried these 2 flavours from Ritz Carlton but the Mango Mousse and Tiramisu I had from them were good and well-received among my family members...

CentrePs does a 2kg 3D-key shaped cake @ 175+ but they uses thin layer of marzipan and fondant thus the base will be a pound cake, with varying flavours such as chocolate, lemon and green tea...

The Patissier do not do key shaped cake but they do a chcolate key and place on top of the cake. A 2kg cake with chocolate key and fresh fruits design cost about $210.79 (inclusive of GST) and 3kg cake with chocolate key and fresh fruits design cost about $302.81 (inclusive of GST).

Pat and Felcor does their 3kg key-shaped cake @ $114.

Decadence cakes also do customized cakes, the details can be viewed hereI am still waiting for replies from other places... Will get back to you once they reply...

Anonymous said...

Thks for ur help. However, my friend's budget is only abt $120.00++. I have consider several choices for her such as savouryfare or pat and felcor but she has not made up her mind.

I think i'll order one for myself next yr for my 21st birthday.